Friday, October 29, 2010

14th Week

This is it then....

The final class for resources..

Through out this course i have learned immensely and lot of new technological tools have been part of my life for the past 14 weeks.



Lots of these tools would be useful in my path to become teacher. Integrating technology into classroom instruction means more than teaching basic computer skills and software programs in a separate computer class. Effective tech integration must happen across the curriculum in ways that research shows deepen and enhance the learning process. In particular, it must support four key components of learning: active engagement, participation in groups, frequent interaction and feedback, and connection to real-world experts. Effective technology integration is achieved when the use of technology is routine and transparent and when technology supports curricular goals.



I have also started using many of the tools that have been introduced through all the modules and it has made myself into a tech-savvy person and i enjoy being part of it.



Of course our exam is around the corner and there are lots to study but i would like to thank Pn Foziah for giving me this opportunity to expand my technological horizon and engage myself with the virtual world

No comments:

Post a Comment